Position Title: Crime and Trauma Scene Cleaning Technician
Location: Gainesville, GA (we request the applicant live within 30 minutes of our location).
Job Overview: Patriot Remediation is searching for a highly motivated individual who will join our team of biohazard remediation technicians. At Patriot Remediation, we provide families, businesses and homeowners remediation services after an incident has occurred in their home or workplace. We strive to return their home to pre-incident condition by providing biohazard remediation solutions. This individual needs to be able to navigate the vast emotions of people who have recently experienced the trauma of a loved one.
You must be able to dispatch within 45 minutes of receiving a service call. We frequently travel for service calls within 2 to 3 hours of our headquarters. Depending on the size or circumstance of the incident, these jobs may take 2 to 3 days to complete.
As a Crime and Trauma Scene Cleaning Technician, the applicant’s title will be Crew Chief Supervisor, leading a crew of 2-3 technicians. This leader must have good communication skills, compassion for those who have experienced a tragedy, and handyman-type skills with the ability to problem solve and navigate stressful situations.
- 18 years or older
- High School graduate, GED. or higher education
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable Driving Record
- Must pass background check and drug testing
- Must live local to Gainesville, Ga., and be able to dispatch within 45 minutes of call
- Calm and level-headed in high stress situations
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and move large furniture
- Physically fit/healthy
- Ability to work in hot environments (attics, crawl spaces in the summer heat)
- General knowledge of construction is a plus
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Blood, death scene, and bodily fluid cleanup and removal
- Crime Scene cleanup
- Chemical substance/drug cleanup & removal
- Hoarding and squalor remediation
- Demolition of the affected area in the property is common in job sites
Training Requirements: Patriot Remediation will provide in-house and on-scene training for blood and biohazard cleanup. After 3-6 months with us, we will provide additional training through an industry leading, third-party training company.
Compensation: $1,000 per week plus quarterly bonuses.
Benefits: Health, Dental/Vision, 401k, Company Vehicle, Phone Allowance, PTO
Schedule: We provide 24/7 service to our families, which allow us to create a hybrid schedule around the seasonal flow of service calls
Once an application and/or resume have been submitted and received, Patriot will contact you if your qualifications meet our requirements.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company, while positively impacting the lives of the families in need of our services.